David Edward Noll, Managing Partner
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia
David is a partner with Cravens & Noll and has been representing Virginians for over two decades. His practice includes all matters regarding civil litigation including all family law matters, personal injury, and business law matters. Additionally, he represents individuals and families in the area of consumer bankruptcy.
David’s primary focus is working directly with his clients in order to strongly advocate the best possible result. He ensures that all attorneys at the firm follow the mission to be easily accessible to clients.
David and his family reside in Henrico County. When not working with his clients, David enjoys spending time with his family, running and training for half and full marathons, and as much time at the beach surfing with his children.
- Virginia, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1999
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia, 2000
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Virginia, 2007
- Court of Appeals of Virginia, 2005
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio, J.D.
- Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia, B.A.
Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chesterfield Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Business Litigation