W. Allan Burns Jr.
Location: Richmond, Virginia
- Virginia, 2005
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia, 2005
- Richmond Criminal Bar, 2005 – Present
- Chesterfield Bar Association, 2005 – Present
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- J.D. – 2004
- Furman University, Greenville, South Carolina
- B.A. – 2001
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
Past Employment Positions
- Henrico Co. Commonwealth Attorney, Intern, 2003 – 2004
Areas of Practice
Your Richmond Lawyers For Life
Schedule a Consultation Today
Are you wondering if you have a case? Our attorneys combined as a team have hundreds of years of experience dealing with all kinds of legal cases throughout Richmond, Harrisonburg, and all over Virginia. It is our goal to serve our clients with the utmost integrity, respect, and dignity regardless of your circumstances.
When you complete this contact form, you’ll be contacted by one of our representatives to get more details regarding your inquiry. Our firm is committed to representing our clients’ rights to ensure you receive the most favorable results possible.
As with many legal issues, minutes matter. The evidence fades, witnesses disappear, and the stories change. If you’re facing an urgent legal matter, don’t delay in calling us. Cravens & Noll can provide immediate hope to your situation.Schedule a Consultation