At Cravens & Noll, we stand up for justice.
We stand up for the injured. We fight for you.
Over 25,000 Virginians have trusted Cravens & Noll to care for their legal needs across 4 decades in business.
No matter what you are facing right now – whether divorce, personal injury, criminal charges, or bankruptcy – Our team of trusted and local lawyers, with offices in Richmond, Colonial Heights, Short Pump, and Harrisonburg will assist you with dedicated and professional legal advice. Our team will meet with you in person, over video, or by phone anywhere and anytime you need us.
We don’t get paid until you get paid.
At Cravens & Noll, we represent individuals, not the insurance company. From day one, you’ll work with our diverse team of trusted and local lawyers for the one-on-one care your case and life deserve. As your attorney, our goal is that you feel immediate relief from the moment you contact us.
There are many other law firms in town. Ask to interview the lead attorney, do your homework, but make sure to talk with our team of attorneys as well.
Why Cravens & Noll?
- Our attorneys have over 30 years of experience representing clients who are facing extraordinary challenges.
- Every case is unique, and that’s why you need professional legal counsel to help you decide your next steps.
- Joe Cravens, head of the personal injury practice, previously represented insurance companies, doctors, and trucking companies. He knows how the other side thinks.
- You work directly with your attorney, not just a paralegal or legal assistant. At some firms, you may not even meet the lawyer handling your case.
- Our attorney fee is based on a contingency fee, which means you do not pay our lawyer fee unless we win your case.
- We keep you informed and engaged with the progress of your case at a level consistent with your wishes, not at our convenience.
- Personal injuries can have serious consequences not only on the victim’s life, on their loved ones as well. Our goal at Cravens & Noll P.C. is to make sure that no component of your physical or economic loss is overlooked in your demand for compensation.
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a group whose membership requirement is at least 1 million dollar verdict or settlement. Less than 2% of all lawyers in America qualify.
- Expertise.com has rated Cravens and Noll as one of the Best Family Lawyers in Richmond.
- Member of Best Attorneys in America, where less than 1% of lawyers in America are members.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Get your case reviewed within 24 hours.