Why You Should Consult Cravens & Noll
- Over 70 years of combined personal injury representation.
- Joe Cravens, head of the personal injury practice, previously represented insurance companies, doctors, and trucking companies. He knows how the other side thinks.
- You work directly with your attorney, not just a paralegal or legal assistant. At some firms, you may not even meet the lawyer handling your case.
- We are dedicated to each individual client. We treat you personally as our client, you are NOT a case number.
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member of Best Attorneys in America, where less than 1% of lawyers in America are members
Selecting your lawyer is a very important decision. We will work passionately to obtain the compensation you deserve. Our attorney fee is based on a contingency fee, that means you do not pay our lawyer fee unless we win your case. Some of the types of cases we handle are: