We here at Cravens & Noll, PC are ready to fulfill your small business’ every need. Whether you are just starting out and forming an LLC or Corporation or are an already established Business, Cravens & Noll can provide the knowledge and service your business requires. Every business needs a lawyer at some point and we are the lawyers for you. We wish to establish a relationship with your company that will last a lifetime. As our motto has always said, “We’ll be your lawyers for life.”
· Have a new idea for a business and just not quite sure how to get it off the ground and running? Cravens & Noll can help you navigate the formation of your company including 503c non-profits.
· Have questions about the contract you were just provided or need help drafting your contract? Cravens & Noll can tie up those loose ends and advice you as to the ramifications of what you are signing
· Having problems collecting those past-due client bills? Cravens & Noll has a healthy and established collections practice to make sure your business is getting paid.
· Need advice on recently passed legislation, such as the COVID 19 stimulus package? Cravens & Noll can interpret the laws affecting you and let you know the impact they will have on your business.
· Is your business defunct or in way too much debt? Cravens & Noll can advise you on your ability to file bankruptcy and get a fresh start.
We here at Cravens & Noll pride ourselves on the quality of service that we can provide while doing so at a reasonable cost to you the client. Our small business practice is no different. Expect a friendly hands-on approach with reasonable billing and cost to you the client.
Small Business Law
Call us or contact us online for an initial consultation. We have offices in Chesterfield and Henrico, convenient for both Southside and West End Richmonders, Colonial Heights for our clients in the Tri-Cities, Prince George, and Ft. Lee Virginia areas.