Dedicated Richmond Personal Injury Attorneys
Cravens & Noll – We are Your Lawyers for Life.
Over 25,000 Virginians have trusted Cravens & Noll to care for their legal needs across 4 decades in business. We know that every legal case is always…personal. No matter what you are facing right now – whether personal injury, divorce, criminal charges, or bankruptcy – these are all emotional events that impact your life and your family’s lives as well.
At Cravens & Noll, we represent individuals, not the insurance company. From day one, you’ll work with our diverse team of trusted and local lawyers for the one-on-one care your case and life deserve. As your attorney our goal is that you feel immediate relief from the moment you contact us. Here are a few of our benefits to consider:
- Joe Cravens, head of the personal injury practice, previously represented insurance companies, doctors, and trucking companies. He knows how the other side thinks.
- You work directly with your attorney, not just a paralegal or legal assistant. At some firms, you may not even meet the lawyer handling your case.
- Our attorney fee is based on a contingency fee, that means you do not pay our lawyer fee unless we win your case.
- We keep you informed and engaged with the progress of your case at a level consistent with your wishes, not our convenience.
- Personal injuries can have serious consequences not only on the victim’s life, their loved ones as well. Our goal at Cravens & Noll P.C. is to make sure that no component of your physical or economic loss is overlooked in your demand for compensation.
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a group whose membership requirement is at least 1 million dollar verdict or settlement. Less than 2% of all lawyers in America qualify.
- Member of Best Attorneys in America, where less than 1% of lawyers in America are members.
Some of the types of cases we handle are:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Semi truck accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Railroad crossing accidents
- Boating accidents
- Medical malpractice/medical negligence claims
- Hospital negligence
- Birth injury caused by obstetric negligence
- Nursing home negligence
- Swimming pool accidents
- Police brutality